Pages

1.17.2012

Christmas Eve

The second week we stayed in Park City with all my family in our timeshare condos. It was a lot of fun. James did some snowboarding, we swam, Brady got to play in the snow, and basically the Grandparents got lots of time snuggling the grandkids! Christmas Eve Park City resort does a parade and Santa ski's down the slopes, so since it is right behind the condo we walked over there to watch. It was pretty cool.
DSC_0511
We did of course chimes, bingo with crazy gifts and the white elephant gift exchange. Always crowd pleasers!
DSC_0513DSC_0515
pretty sure kristen was so mad at us for not doing it right, you think after all these years of it we would be pro!
DSC_0517DSC_0519
brady opening his bingo prize
DSC_0522DSC_0523DSC_0524
brady left a chocolate donut and carrots plus a note for santa and was pretty excited about the whole thing! Who cares that we lie to our kids, watching their faces and excitement is priceless!

1 comments:

ConnieB said...

Fun times! Looks like a really happy family.

So to answer your question, I got off facebook because this year I'm trying to declutter my life and have less things that make me busy and waste time. I did that before I got this news- so no, it has nothing to do with what we are going through now.