Pages

3.17.2012

Life Lately

Picnik collage
If I take a picture of Addison, Brady says "take a picture of us together please" so I'm getting tons of them together and very upclose!
James is offically now on spring break, but this past week has been a laid back week with lots of days of him home at 12! We are lovin it! So we have been walking over to the elementary school to play on the playground a ton. Spring has sprung, it did so a few weeks ago. Everything is blooin and oh so pretty!
No fail, every time we go for a walk Addison always falls asleep.
I got cars cookie cutters forever ago and finally pulled them out. Brady wants to use them everyday and make cookies!
Brady is gearing up for preschool. I always said I would never let brady have cool gagets as a kid (i didn't have anything till college like that), but the Apps by Apple are amazing and brady has learned to draw A-E perfectly now!! It's pretty amazing what technology can do. Brady is addicted to all his educational games.
St. Pattys day came and of course we had to have everything green. Brady was a little weirded out by green milk and kept saying something was wrong with it!
Recently I took the kids up to Ohio and we went to Entertrainment Junction (an awesome train place). B had such a blast there looking at all the trains and then going in the funhouse!

0 comments: