Pages

4.04.2012

Um, Super Behind!

As of 3.4.12

This little girl had a rat tail in the middle back of her head. It was horrible! It was at least 2 inches longer than the rest of the hair. I finally cut it off. It looks much better and now James doesn't complain when she is laying in the bathtub and it's floating above her head. Brady doesn't like missing out on pics too. He was talking about his eyes and what they do. Oh those lady killer eyes...
DSC_0139DSC_0180
So random. It has been so nice! We haven't had a bad winter at all. It snowed maybe 2x before this, but then by 12 it was all gone. That is my kind of snow day! I'm loving this Kentucky weather we are having. Brady was so excited when he looked outside. We had a snow ball fight and made a snowman and I taught him to make snow angels.
DSC_0189DSC_0200DSC_0182DSC_0202DSC_0208DSC_0216
my lovely daffodils, thought it was spring. They survived the 5 hours of winter though!

0 comments: