Pages

6.11.2012

The Bachelorette : Emily Maynard {Episode 5}

  • Um Sean, you are the cutest guy ever.  That smile is so dang adorable!!!  Insurance agent, isn't that what Roberto did?  I hear she doesn't like poor guys
  • Oh Kalon, you are a duche.  You are leaving this week along with that ugly butt chin.
  • Of course I love your Touristy outfit Emily
  • I love that he asks always to kiss her.  That is so adorable.  I like how fast Emily said 'ok" to a 2nd kiss!
  • oh kalon, your laugh is doofy
  • Jef, who cares that he says group date with the child.  yep, it's true.
  • I love that Sean carried her purse, what a great gentleman!
  • Sean came upon speakers corner and came up with that speech in no time at all...Bravo
  • poor em and her sick voice
  • seriously, what an adorable couple and so greatly dressed
  • Em, i hate how much you play with your hair.  It's super distracting
  • Oh Kalon, why don't you go cry to your mommy about not getting a one on one.
  • How many times do you need to talk about how many kids you want.  Geeze, the way you talk about it I would not have been surprised if you were like the Octomom
  • Finally some passionate kissing instead of all those pecks
  • Um, horrible actors, but Travis was adorable and just didn't care
  • Ryan, your scarf was a horrible idea...you look lame
  • Chris sounds like kermit the frog.  I cant get over it
  • Kalon is crazy.  He probably would kill her and keep her in a closet, that is the kind of controlling psycho he probably is.
  • Ryan and the peacock hair...I can't get over it
  • Travis, I'm lovin your cowboy boots with your romeo outfit!
  • Ryan, I think you have a secret thing for Arie.  You are jealous of Emily
  • I can't believe Em kissed him...ryan is such a player.  Weren't you just saying that you knew what he was doing.  Then he kisses you and you forget it?!
  • Arie, you are  sweet, but there is something about you.  I can't tell if I think you are very femy, or if it's your big nose/little eyes and big lips...i cant figure it out
  • That was a really pretty necklace.  First nice gift given on this show
  • Kalon, stop pouting.  Go home you ugly man.  Luxury Brand Consultant = I sell Mercedes
  • Doug...I'm sorry.  I am over people who have kids who are on this show.  They are just annoying.  Does that make me a bad person?  
  • Ricky?  Baggage?!  Wow, he is going home for sure.  That was obvious all the previous weeks when you said all lame things constantly
  • I'm glad a little of her personality is finally coming out.  Cause it's been a boring couple of weeks and she is finally being funny every once in a while
  • Why is Doug taking over and in charge?
  • Emily handled it way better than I would have.  I would have gone "west virginia-back woods" on him for sure and pulled his veneers out
  • Ugh,  Chris you are so ugly.  I can't believe Emily thinks you are so attractive.  I think you have been hurt by so many good looking guys that you have gone opposite.
  • Jef, I hate that you only have one F and that your hair is like that.  It really kills me.  And that you wore Blue high socks last week.  I would have taken your rose back after that.
  • I would punch that lady in the face.  "Scunes"
  • Glad they got out of that date, so boring.  She picks some weird dates for sure!
  • Em, love that you shake your fist.  I love to do that also.
  • Jef, your hair is falling over.  You need to spray or gel is better.  I like your personality but there are a few things I can't get over and I don't feel like you are her type really.
  • I love that you said "I want someone to share the details with" - sweetest thing ever because it's so true!
  • James says "dude, she wants you to kiss her.  you are taking to long!" - true that!  Hurry up and put out!
  • Ok Jef, finally.  I kinda like you.  Not fully sold on ya, but you seem sweet.
  • Ryan, a scarf again?!  Is that supposed to make us feel like you are smarter?
  • Oh Emily, these guys stick up for you when they ganged up on Kalen.  Stop being so crazy.  "I don't want to talk about it anymore" but I'm going to talk it to death.  Get over it.  Kalon was crazy and mean, you handled it, it's done.
  • Oh Arie, you are a race car driver.  you have it in the bag for her and her "in-laws"
  • Ryan, are you for real?!  Go home.  Boys like you are trouble and never in a good way!
  • Aw, Sean...you are cute
  • suspense is killing me...who is going home?!?!.  
  • Allisandro with his curly mini mullet and earrings needs to go.  as if Em would go for that ever.  Plus he is boring
  • You were moving forward with her...we never saw you guys talk.
  • We all know you are talking about Ryan.  It's obvious.  Like he will ever become a bachelor.  He is the total vilian.
  • It seems obvious that Arie is the winner.  It shows lots of video of him in future.  Not impressed.
  • Oh Barf ryan.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

We totally missed you last night. We LOVED that Emily told Kalon, "I love to listen to you talk, but let me finish! I learned that one from you." We were dying! I really like Jef and Sean. Ryan is a slimball and needs to go! Love you comments Erin, and hopefully we'll see you next week!

Oh, and congrats to James for passing boards. Totally awesome!