Pages

7.19.2012

Evenings at Calypso

6.6.12

You will see many pics from Calypso cove this summer.  It's been in the 100's with humidity (so thankful I had Addison last summer!) and that means unbearable!  So we spend lots of time inside or in water.  I prefer water so at least I'm getting a nice summer tan and wearing out my children!  Sometimes we go in the evenings when James can come and there are far less people.  Which also equals less likelyhood of some kid poopin in the pool!  Brady loves wearing his googles and just swimming away by himself.  Going down the big slides and going across the rope course.  Addison loves being in the water and loves to sit on the side and when I count to 3 jumps in.  She loves going under and just wants me to let her go so she can be on her own.  So thankful for this place down the street from our home!
DSC_0237DSC_0249DSC_0270

1 comments:

cassie said...

going in the evening is brillant!!!