September 9, 2012
I was spoiled by my family and friends this year. I can't believe I am at 29!!! It's a little crazy and sickening to think about. James was actually super sick on my birthday, so I ordered takeout from Cheesecake Factory for myself! He more than made up for it when he finally got better. My girlfriends took me out to Lynns Paradise Cafe, and it was a lot of fun just hanging out and chatting most of the night away! Here's to another year getting older. Good thing in this top pic I look like a teen mom...sorry I posted this pic of myself.

I was spoiled by my family and friends this year. I can't believe I am at 29!!! It's a little crazy and sickening to think about. James was actually super sick on my birthday, so I ordered takeout from Cheesecake Factory for myself! He more than made up for it when he finally got better. My girlfriends took me out to Lynns Paradise Cafe, and it was a lot of fun just hanging out and chatting most of the night away! Here's to another year getting older. Good thing in this top pic I look like a teen mom...sorry I posted this pic of myself.





0 comments:
Post a Comment