What girl doesn't love to listen to Celine Dion and sing at the top of their lungs to her songs?! I love this woman. She has an amazing voice and every Christmas we listen to her holiday cd and just play it over and over again. I saw that she is coming out with a new cd in the middle of November and I am sooo excited for it! I hope the rest of you are also! ;) Ps: look how hot she is for her age! I'm sure I will look that great when I'm in my 50's!11.05.2007
Could she be any hotter?!
What girl doesn't love to listen to Celine Dion and sing at the top of their lungs to her songs?! I love this woman. She has an amazing voice and every Christmas we listen to her holiday cd and just play it over and over again. I saw that she is coming out with a new cd in the middle of November and I am sooo excited for it! I hope the rest of you are also! ;) Ps: look how hot she is for her age! I'm sure I will look that great when I'm in my 50's!
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love Celine, she's a tad excentric, but its part of her charm! Yay, I'm glad you found me!!!!! Just another way to keep in touch, i love it.
Post a Comment