I LOOOVE THIS BOOK! For anyone that loves Jane Austen, then you will love this book. Its a short read, but it is sooo cute! I couldn't put it down yesterday and read more than half of it! I love it, and girls who love anything Jane Austen puts out will also love this book! You gotta read it!11.05.2007
Gotta Love finding those special books!
I LOOOVE THIS BOOK! For anyone that loves Jane Austen, then you will love this book. Its a short read, but it is sooo cute! I couldn't put it down yesterday and read more than half of it! I love it, and girls who love anything Jane Austen puts out will also love this book! You gotta read it!
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
If you have this book, I'd like to barrow it from your over the holiday season. I love Jane Austin too
Post a Comment