So We will be leaving in 3 months. 3 MONTHS! And one big reason besides family and a real city is to be able to decorate a nice place to live. So lately I have been looking at furniture that I want, here are a few things...

I love this chair! I'm sure James would detest it since there is a lot of color and some flowers. It makes me want a little girl so I could put it her room. He likes clean cut and simple. So I gave him the next chair. I love it. I want a cozy chair like this.

How amazing is this little rug. I want it in the bathroom. So pretty! With a white curtain. It would be the center piece of the bathroom. With pretty flowers to!This room is romantic. Very girly. But James likes the white bedding. Of course I would want to throw in some fun pillows. I want a room that has tons of windows like this one. It won't happen for a while but its nice to dream!

This is actually the bedding I really want. I'm so excited to have a room soon to do fun stuff too
8 comments:
Your so lucky, I can't wait to bust outta this place! I would love a real house that doesn't have cedar blocks for walls!
I love your choices!!! your house is gonna be picture perfect.... one day
Is that furniture from Anthropology? Even if it's not I love it! You'll have to help me decorate my house, when I get one. Probably ten years from now.
Love the color scheme - very my style. Absolutly LOVE the bursts of color. That chair is fabulous! Can't wait to come visit some day!
I love 1 1/2 person chairs. Rhonda has one and I told her that when she redecorates (she does it all the time) That I want that chair!! I don't know where I'll put it... but I would give up something i'm sure!! Even Audrey's crib if I have to, She can sleep in the chair!!
how do you always find all this great stuff? My mind just doesn't work like that. Good thing I have you to refer to. Enjoy the whites while you can. Once you have kids, you'll cringe thinking of all the things the rugrat can do to at their own splash of color!
Wow, I really like that white bedding and those pillows! Where did you find all this stuff from? That rug is beautiful too!
You and Emily both send me sites to check out, and I think I need to hook the two of you up. Have you seen these?
http://jordanferney.blogspot.com/
http://www.designmom.com/
http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/
Post a Comment