Pages

3.25.2008

Primary Easter Activity

Adi wanted a turn so I raced her on the water relay
I'm totally going to beat herI don't really run like that, it was an exagerated slow run
helping encourage Brylie to do the egg relay...cheering her on
isn't she adorable
Finally dancing! Hurray! Thanks for Angie and Mike taking pics. It was a lot of fun to have a big easter activity with most of our kids showing up! Funny...Brylie and I are the only light skinned people in the picture. I love love love my primary kids!

2 comments:

.Ang. said...

I think all us moms can agree that they Love love LOVE you too!!!

Tim & Alicia said...

I've been substituting in our primary lately... I try really hard to love them... I think of you and how much you love your kids... but I don't know if I could do it in our branch. Last week, I was sitting right next to this kid in sharing time, and I guess I got distracted by something someone else was doing, because all of the sudden I looked over and he had colored the whole chair purple, with a crayon that I had been holding... I have no idea how he got it!