How sad is this?!?! I remember in high school when Jenn had eye issues and wore sunglasses to Seminary Graduation and I also borrowed some so she did feel like an idiot. I wish I could wear sunglasses now! It's been like this for 5 days!!! Everyone says its not that bad, but I'm sure everyone can see it is. And everyone stares at it, so obviously it is that bad! I feel like such a retard...I probably should hit up the doctor now.
4.08.2008
One of these things is not like the other
How sad is this?!?! I remember in high school when Jenn had eye issues and wore sunglasses to Seminary Graduation and I also borrowed some so she did feel like an idiot. I wish I could wear sunglasses now! It's been like this for 5 days!!! Everyone says its not that bad, but I'm sure everyone can see it is. And everyone stares at it, so obviously it is that bad! I feel like such a retard...I probably should hit up the doctor now.
Posted by
Erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Ouch! Thanks for remembering my traumatic eye issues and for supporting me with the sunglasses. I am prepared to do the same thing for you... have you been to the doctors yet? Feel better & let me know when I can stop wearing my sunglasses all day everyday :")
Post a Comment