So my sister has harassed me to start shopping and doing a registry for a baby shower. I wasn't going to do one, but a lot of my family I guess is requesting it to help them out. Well James and I hit up Babies R Us saturday to look at cribs, gliders, strollers and car seats. First off, who knew James cared so much about all the baby stuff. He whined about going, but once he got there he was picking out everything and vetoing everything I liked! I guess I should have guessed he would be opinionated since he cared about wedding details, house decorations and some of my clothing! I want the bumbleride stroller so that is taken care of, but car seats...how do you decide which is the best? After all of you who have had kids, which is your favorite or that you have heard rave reviews from your friends about? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know!



2 comments:
All I have to say is make sure it has A LOT of padding! Once we got Audrey a more comfy seat she traveled SOOOO much better!
Ask as many moms as you can, go to stores and try carring them, clipping them in the stroller (if you get that kind) and car seat base see how it hooks up in your vehicle and don't forget to check the recalls and safety lists! Check out my blog for more baby stuff info.
Post a Comment