On their new baby boy Issac! 11 lb, 5 oz and 22 inches (beats out every baby I know, besides my uncle)! I will say abby, sounds like the worst story ever! After hearing how you could dialate and get smaller and the baby going up and down the birth canal and 48 hours in the hospital trying to get him out. I was totally freaked out!!! But I'm so glad that you are all happy and healthy and doing well! Love you tons and I'm so happy for you guys!9.15.2008
Congrats to Abby & Jonathan
On their new baby boy Issac! 11 lb, 5 oz and 22 inches (beats out every baby I know, besides my uncle)! I will say abby, sounds like the worst story ever! After hearing how you could dialate and get smaller and the baby going up and down the birth canal and 48 hours in the hospital trying to get him out. I was totally freaked out!!! But I'm so glad that you are all happy and healthy and doing well! Love you tons and I'm so happy for you guys!
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
new additions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
No worries Erin. The probability of it happening to you is very slim I am sure!! I have loved reading your comments on Isaac's pictures and my story. You are such a sweet friend! Isaac is doing awesome. He is eating well and happy as ever!! I am so glad we had a boy. I can't imagine it being any other way!! To think I was upset for a month and half that I wasn't having a girl!! Love ya!
Post a Comment