Pages

5.26.2009

Good Weekends

His onsie says "totally cuter than daddy" whoever gave me this was obviously trying to say something ;) but he is dang cute, and look at those chubby thighs that i loooove!
James had to help his scouts prepare for scout camp by having a garage sale to raise money. Brady and I also came along to help out. Brady made a new friend Cody who is adorable and a year older.
Brady now loves playing airplane, being tossed in the air and all those baby thrills. He laughs so hard. As you can see he is a little red - from the garage sale. It was overcast. I forgot overcast means white skinned people can still get sunburnt - bad mom!
We got to see our hawaii friends and their adorable kids! It was so fun to spend a while on Sunday and then swimming monday and play settlers with the Fords. Brady was fascinated with the three kids. Seriously he just sat and stared at them the whole time. Graham is adorable, it was fun to get to meet him! The guys played toothpick, then kara and I joined them. It was pretty fun, four adults charging the pool and shoving each other...good times.
I got James a margaritaville for christmas to make slushies, and all those other frozen drinks he loved. We finally pulled it out and made frozen lemonade. It was amazing! Perfect for a hot day!

We ended our memorial day with the Bachelorette, and Brady has become very fasinated with our Direct TV remote, he stares at it and starts trying to reach for it when james holds it. We finally let him play with it - by play we mean lick the whole thing. Who needs to buy toys when we have remotes!

4 comments:

Shanae said...

Looks like fun, I am so glad you were able to get together with the FORDS!! FUN TIMES!!!!

Cierra said...

haha i just had a lot of fun reading all the comments you left on our blog...thanks! it is so good to hear from you...

hey, this is way random but does james' brother go to BYU Hawaii right now? cause alfredo and i went to swim laps at the pool a week or so ago and the lifeguard looks so much like james!

Ryan and Megan said...

that first picture is awesome! Brady has got the best cheeks I have ever seen!

Noelle said...

That's so fun you were able to hang out with the Fords! I saw that margaritaville today and totally want one! What a fun weekend!