

A Bunch of us Girls from the ward went to the movies. We saw the Time Travelers Wife. It wasn't as good as the book and of course left out a lot. But we all still sobbed, well most of us at least. It was cute, but I would say just rent it. There were a lot of butt scenes (i'll be honest, I didn't mind...eric bana is a handsome man). I put this night together because sooo many of the girls don't know each other, or really talk so this was our chance to become friends! We got to chat after wards and begin a great friendship! HAH, I will MAKE these girls be my friends ;)
I've needed girls because let's be honest, they aren't our husbands. Nothing will compare though to my Hawaii sisters (seriously, girls nights - james and I still laugh about them and the crazy things we learned that brought us closer...in a way ;)) But it is great to find a niche with some girls to do things with, especially since some of us have kids the same age or around there. I needed estrogen time, because husbands don't always cut it (love you james but it's the truth!)
So Thanks girls for coming!!!!!!



11 comments:
Thanks again! I had a lot of fun. Even when The Husbands stole my car and hid it from me. It was all good. There will be pay back! And I am not upset about Thursday silly girl! Have fun this weekend!
So true! I love girls nights and I never get them! I would have loved to be apart of this girls night!
Hi Erin! just wanted to say Hi. Brady looks so much like James its crazy! He is so big, love those chubby cheaks!
Moving is the worst. We just moved too. I feel for ya!
I need to try that with my ward. Although it seems like you have a lot of girls around our age, at least a lot more than my ward. Looks like you guys had fun!
Hi Erin! I've been trying to get a hold of you for a while. I think that the link you comment with goes to a blocked blog. Anyway, you won a giveaway on my blog and I need your mailing address! It's the cute T-Shirt with the bike on it. Thanks!
-Heather
heather@thecoterieblog.com
oh good, heather found you! congratulations on winning the giveaway!
and i wish i could have gone to this girls night. i love going to the movies and i need some estrogen time too!
check this out:
http://www.thecoterieblog.com/2009/08/dear-erin-and-james.html
I want to go to girls night!!!
Why are the girls in Hawaii so much cooler than everywhere else? It's so easy to make really good friends in Hawaii. Too bad it's not so easy on the mainland. I'm trying to MAKE the med school wives become my good friends too. We'll see what happens I guess.
AMEN!! I always need the women friends!! Everytime we move Adam always says to me "hurry and find some friends...you are so depressing" and so I do! It just takes a while. Glad you made the effort! I am sure all those girls were in need of some girlfriends too.
Thanks for putting this toghether Erin! It was fun and we totally need to do it more often! So true that we just need a little girl time sometimes!
Post a Comment