Pages

8.31.2009

Lowen Badoren's Married!!! 8.22.09

lo1

lo3

the crazy thing: these two are ALWAYS like this, SUPER lovey dovey! how cute are they?5335_1225420876212_1249718089_641617_8045601_n5335_1225420676207_1249718089_641612_3021674_n

seriously how adorable is my little family! sooo dang cute! And how handsome is my husband! So Hot!
lt19

gramps let's brady do whatever he wants to him - he could never do wrong in his eyes ;)
lt18
lt16 lt4lt5

lt2
lt1
the preece family minus tyson - such a good looking bunch!

5335_1225421236221_1249718089_641626_6502169_n

can i just say - my family lit up the dance floor! aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins...it was so fun!
5335_1225421276222_1249718089_641627_1037477_n
lt6

the end of the night - we were exhausted!

What a fun wedding. I can't believe my little cousin of 21 is now married! Crazy how time flies by so fast! It was such a fun wedding. All family weddings are the best. We all get to take billions of pics together, dance together, sit and eat, laugh and talk together for hours and hours and hours! Lauren and Trent got married in the LA temple. I had never been inside so this was really neat! And it was neat because my sister got to sit next to me in the sealing room. Everyone was crying during the sealing, especially the bride and groom...it was truly precious and it helped me remember the day James and I got married - seems so long ago! We did all the family pics after the wedding and boy it was hot! We went to James and I's favorite pizza place with all my mom's side. James actually became a waiter and helped the waitress with orders, drinks and everything else. It was pretty funny! We went up to camarillo to the reception and just hung out there till it started! It was a fun recpetion to hang out with the family and the highlight was 1. watching grandpa dance - seriously it was the best part of the night and 2. james and I giving everyone good games when they went through the tunnel of love! It was a great wedding and I can't wait till the next...

1 comments:

Amy said...

Your outfit = adorable. Please share purchasing info