Pages

8.17.2009

over the weekend:

did this over the weekend:
with the help of sooo many AMAZING people in our ward!
learned that Brady hates having his own room
Made new friends
Got to spend time with our lovely friends The Boyds
Since living in a bigger place means we need more furniture I have found things like this:
oh boy, craigslist is full of fun things!
will update with major pics but im too exhausted to put forth all that energy!

7 comments:

Desiree said...

Wait a sec....so you found those on craigslist. But the question is, did you buy them?! You might get baby #2 if you got those love making sofas!!

Glad the move is over for ya...moving stinks!

kayla said...

Hey girly, That is exciting that you have a bigger place :) now we need to have a huge party over at your house. About the font, I got it off kevinandamanda.com and she gives you instructions how to do it. It took me a couple trys to get it down but if you need help I would love to show you how. Excited for tomorrow, thanks for being amazing!!

kayla said...

oh I forgot I was going to ask you how did you make your posts wider?

Tara said...

oh those are so fancy. i love craigslist! hope you get all settled real soon. i hate moving!

.Ang. said...

I was wondering the same thing... did you get it?!?!!?!?

:) I bet you are so happy to have your own room!

Noelle said...

Hahaha! Gotta love Craigslist!

rachele and jordan said...

We just moved down the road too! What a hassle. I think it took us way longer to move because it was a short distance. We didn't really pack and put things in boxes we just kept loading up the car and taking a hundred trips. It's so nice having extra space though- you're going to love it.