Friday: I was exhausted and it had been a very hard week and emotionally tolling with everything I have been dealing with the past few weeks...I finally broke friday and cried, which then led to a 3 hour nap. When I woke up around 8pm Brady was STILL asleep! He usually naps from 4:30-5:30pm, but I guess he was just as tired as I was, and so was James. So I ate dinner and read and book, James came to eat dinner with me and he watched a movie. I went back to sleep and Brady never woke up, I even checked on him to make sure he was still alive! (he likes to sleep with his blanket over his face - sometimes I get a little nervous!) It was nice to catch up on some much needed sleep!
Saturday: I cleaned like nobody's business. I organized, threw stuff out, did some major laundry. It felt nice to have such a nice clean place! I love saturdays for that reason. We called our friends Bradon and Megan to check if they were having their little boy yet, and since she is still prego we decided for a date night.

I realize I wasn't supposed to see this because I planned a girls night to go see it, BUT when you have friends you really want to see, nothing else is out, and this is the last movie she will get to see for a long time, considering she is having her 3rd, then you go see it! It is not a comedy that is for sure, there are a few laughing parts, but more just sad. It was ok. I don't think it was great, but it wasn't totally crappy. Go in having no expectations and you will be fine. But it's the same as always where there is a person with baggage who messes everything up, then crawls back because the other person wants to fix them with the quirky side kicks...ya know. Anyways we saw that then we went to PF Changs for dinner and it was yummy, besides the lamb ;) and the desserts were fabulous...one reason I love going out with the Burkinshaws is because they love dessert as much as me! Our time always goes by too fast with them, they are such a fun couple to hang out with! I can't wait to go over next week and see their new little boy, since she is being induced Monday!
Sunday: Church as usual, made new friends who we found out live in our complex! Hurray, finally some people who are where we are! Got to sit with my friend Kally during Relief Soceity, which was great because she used to babysit Brady so I got to hang out at her house and chat and catch up 3 days a week, now I barely get to see her and I miss that! Anyways, lots of play time with brady, a walk with brady, naps, food, movies...the same as usual. It was nice to have time with James this weekend, even though he had to work...but I can't wait till in a few weeks when we actually get a full weekend together sans work!



2 comments:
Hey, you cheated! Ha ha... I'm still excited for our girls night out!
Erin, I had no idea you were having a rough time...I'm sorry for not noticing...if there is ever anything I can do to help let me know!
what a busy weekend! sounds like you had fun even after a tough week...glad you got to enjoy yourself!
by the way, that cake james made for you was seriously INCREDIBLE. honestly, he is my baking hero now. it looked so delicious and over the top! please tell me you guys finished it all...
p.s. stretch marks 2 weeks before giving birth? i've heard this happening to several ladies now and it does not give me hope. but the fact that yours have completely disappeared does! i didn't even realize that was possible! what is your secret?
Post a Comment