Hawaii to Arizona to Kentucky to South Carolina so far and all we do!
sooo like father like son in this picture!
he loves everyone including his, ears lately...they are fascinating!
that fake laughing picture is sooo cute! james and brady are total twins!
What a doll you have. And he is such a spitting image of James. That's cute!
That is so adorable! I am glad we got to see him this summer, even though it was only for a short time. I can't wait to see you guys again!
I love the one of him laughing at your Husband. They are even cuter once they get teeth!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that fake laughing picture is sooo cute! james and brady are total twins!
What a doll you have. And he is such a spitting image of James. That's cute!
That is so adorable! I am glad we got to see him this summer, even though it was only for a short time. I can't wait to see you guys again!
I love the one of him laughing at your Husband. They are even cuter once they get teeth!
Post a Comment