Congrats Alfredo and Cierra on your beautiful baby girl Kailea Luna. She is so gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hold this little bundle at Christmas time! And I hate you for having such a short delivery and looking so gorgeous in your post delivery pictures! Can't wait to smother her with kisses!
11.13.2009
Congrats Orellana's
Congrats Alfredo and Cierra on your beautiful baby girl Kailea Luna. She is so gorgeous! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to hold this little bundle at Christmas time! And I hate you for having such a short delivery and looking so gorgeous in your post delivery pictures! Can't wait to smother her with kisses!
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
new additions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
awww you are the best erin! thanks so much! i can't wait for you to meet her either, and i can't wait to finally meet brady!
p.s. these were my "after-shower" pictures...you should see the pictures alfredo took of me during labor. not pretty, haha.
Post a Comment