Pages

11.30.2009

Ohio Part 5...I'm done!

First off: What is a vacation without lots of movie watching?! Here are my recommendations!

LOOOOVED the Blindside...it was amazing, everyone should rent it! I wish there were more people in the world like that mom
We rented the accidental husband...such a cute flick...different than the usual, it was adorable!


The Brothers Bloom and The Maiden Heist. Everyone should rent these two, I had never heard of them, but I loved them, even the guys loved these two movies

ok, maybe I am the only person, well besides James, Katie and John (who i went with)...but I strongly disliked this movie. I didn't like the first one either. First off Edward is ugly, and needs to eat a sandwhich...seriously! The acting is hoorible, which of course Robert P and Kristen S. are just horrible actors in the first place with no personality...Bella couldn't even cry like a normal human! The lines were cheesy...the only good thing...when Jacob cut his hair and took his shirt off...other than that...I don't know why I paid to see this, should have waited for it to come out on video like I did the first one.
11 20 09_0743_edited-1
it was fun that these two finally got time together! It was much needed and now Brady loves his Auntie Katie...she is like the baby whisperer...all babies and kids love her
11 19 09_0766_edited-1
hurray for crawling now!
11 24 09_0416_edited-2
a new obsession...cans...or pepsi just like the low family
11 25 09_0302_edited-1
11 25 09_0306_edited-1
11 25 09_0293_edited-1
isn't ohio gorgeous...i just love it here!

4 comments:

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How much fun!! Brady is just a little man now! He is getting so big and is so adorable. Happy Thanksgiving!

Noelle said...

I need to go to Ohio! It looks gorgeous! It looks so green and I seriously miss green! Too much red here. I would love if James got accepted to school there too so we could come and visit! It looks like you guys had so much. Love the photos and your little man is growing so big and is so cute! Miss you guys!

RuSty and LaLa said...

I'm glad that you are not promoting the twilight movies. I just don't care. I want to see all the other movies you saw. FUn trip!

Cierra said...

i loved all these ohio posts. way to keep us all updated! looks like you guys had an absolute blast...and good job on making thanksgiving dinner! :)