Pages

11.10.2009

Poor Boy

DSC_0080

B has an allergic reaction...to who knows what. He was scratching the back of his neck so much that is was bleeding
DSC_0065 it spread up to his cheek

DSC_0046

and went all over his back, legs and arms. We changed his laundry detergent, soaps, lotions, just back to baby food...we shall see what happens...at least he is smiling all the way through this!

6 comments:

Desiree said...

Oh, man...poor little guy!! Hope it goes away soon.

Unknown said...

Poor Brady...he is trying so hard to be a trooper too!

Anonymous said...

Oh man, did you guys figure out what it was?

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! Poor guy! And poor you.. I'm sure you were freaking out. I would be! Did you ever find out what it was?

Mary Boyd said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea, poor baby.

Noelle said...

Oh! That is so saad! I know I'm kinda late commenting.