Pages

12.09.2009

Can I use this as my Christmas Card

11 26 09_0267_edited-1 11 26 09_0264_edited-1

Question: Do I have to be in the Christmas picture?
We took many up in Ohio (where it is pretty and not a big brown desert) and in every pic my face looks funny. I have like a double side chin going or something. The only time I look good in pics lately is when I'm bending over to Brady's level...my face looks thin and that is all you see, which works for me. So, why not just look at my addddoooorable little boy (who just woke up from a nap right before this) and my handsome hubby who are totally from the same exact genetic make, really that is all most people want anyways...

3 comments:

Mary Boyd said...

It's obvious that those pictures are perfect! They look so adorable. Brady has grown up so much in just four months.

Sharon said...

Erin!!!! For goodness sake, of course you should be in the photo with your prides and joys :) The 3 of you = family! and a beautiful family it is. The 2 photos of James and Brady are just amazing! GREAT job and perfect models :)

Unknown said...

Wow, these are really great photos! But, I must say that you absolutely have to be in your Christmas card photo...silly girl!