awww, he is soooo cute! colton does the same thing...he laughs so easily when he's tired and will be crying and then i try to make him laugh and he cracks up...it's just too funny!
Smeeks- I first saw it on Nie Nie's blog and thought it was cute, but then I also found it in the phoenix magazine. I don't think I got the idea from you about the jar. I sometimes read this blog called Love Actually and they have tons of cute cheap ideas so we just wrote stuff we wanted to do and put it in a jar :)
4 comments:
awww, he is soooo cute! colton does the same thing...he laughs so easily when he's tired and will be crying and then i try to make him laugh and he cracks up...it's just too funny!
i just watched this with carter on my lap and he was so smiley and excited.
I LOVED this!! He has such an infectious laugh! I love the laugh/cry phase babies get in, you can't help but give them a big hug afterwards.
Smeeks- I first saw it on Nie Nie's blog and thought it was cute, but then I also found it in the phoenix magazine. I don't think I got the idea from you about the jar. I sometimes read this blog called Love Actually and they have tons of cute cheap ideas so we just wrote stuff we wanted to do and put it in a jar :)
Post a Comment