Pages

1.25.2010

I'm Lazy

Due to the fact that last week I was on my deathbed...it was horrible

Now I'm planning and putting together Brady's Birthday Party

James is out of town

I had such a fabulous weekend and didn't get much done (cleaning, laundry...ya know). We did a ton of fun stuff with various friends, it was nice to spend a whole weekend with different people! We took Brady to the zoo, he loved it and growled at all the animals!

Have been doing photoshoots and editing like a man man...not really since these kids are adorable (check out the pic blog later this week) I did a photoshoot on a 4 month old, who has made me completely baby hungry again, and due to the fact that my baby is now a toddler...boo

I just can't seem to get the rest of my life together!

So even though I have taken a billion pics of B in the past few weeks I just don't want to upload, add touches and put them up...it takes too much work. Here is my post for the time being


Need some fun and new romantic date ideas...that can be free or cheap! my friend told me about this blog and I checked it out and it's adorable! Check it out for yourself HERE!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just looked at the Cute Love Blog! Its has some really nice ideas! (Thank goodness for nap time...)and Thanks for sharing