Pages

4.01.2010

2.14.10 Valentines Day

P2133420

P2133418

P2133419

P2133422

I couldn't find the cord to this camera cause we never use this camera anymore, but I just found it along with pics from Valentines Day. We went to this restuarant called The Vig in Phoenix. It was fabulous! I got the steak and J got the halibut. We never go to super fancy or urban restaurants cause they aren't close and you usually shouldn't take kids, so having more chic looking food was a big deal for me. The place is awesome and its either dress or casual, i loved the atmosphere and i loved the food. After we went to yogurtland. That place is amazing! It is self serve but it is way cheaper than any self serve I have been too. Their roasted coconut is to die for! Thanks babe for a great valentines...it was fun dressing up, it was fabulous company and nice just having a little me and you time!!!

0 comments: