We have looking for a place to live in Kentucky, that is so stressful!
James got food poisioning on friday night
Brady's excema came back and then he got a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE diaper rash and because of it we had to put socks over his hands and tape them up so he didn't scratch. Then got infected and he had a fever all by Saturday.
I got sick with the usual on Sunday.
It just hasn't been a great past five days for us.
James is better, B and I are still coping.
THANK GOODNESS for insurance! I'm going to cry when I don't have my great work insurance anymore since B and I are always going to the Dr for something.
I am ready for the weekend, to sleep, relax and have everyone be healthy!
Will post pics soon!
4.07.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Hi Erin - Just noticed your post about your son's eczema flares. I have been a lifetime sufferer and it has taken on numerous manifestations throughout my life. My mom had to wrap my legs in gauze for weeks so I wouldn't scratch! What has the doctor prescribed for him? I have this new non-steroidal creme called Epiceram and it seems to be working. Corticosteroids cause patching and thinning, so I try to avoid as much as possible!
I am so sorry that you guys are so sick. I hope you get feeling better soon.
awwww saddest post ever! i'm so sorry...that is not a fun week at all! here's to a healthy, happy weekend for all 3 of you!
i'm so sorry! being sick is the worst. i was up all last night feeling like death. hope you guys are feeling better soon :)
Post a Comment