Pages

5.12.2010

homeless?!


After finding all these perfect little houses we just loved in Kentucky we decided since we are only going to be there for four years we should just rent in case we can't sell it and then lose major amounts of money (seems that is what everyone in kentucky is doing right now). So we have looked into renting a house. Lately I keep emailing and contacting people about places to live and the ones that I LOVE say "sorry, someone JUST signed the lease". Ugh. I'm about to just give up on finding a place. You know what is stressful but we seem to do ALOT! Looking for a place to live from 1000's and 1000's of miles away!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I SO know the frustration of looking for a place to live that's far away! Nothing is more maddening! You'll find something though, believe it or not. Sam and I are still trying to find somewhere in Florida!

Cierra said...

right there with ya, erin!! we have been looking for a place in washington dc for awhile now, with no luck. we have to move back to the states within 2 weeks, so if nothing works out, we may just end up with my parents for awhile until we get on our feet.