(wink wink) I'm not ever planning on doing that.
But I looove looking on wedding blog, and wedding photographer blogs ALL THE TIME! I'm obsessed with weddings! So I was browsing a photographer and saw this dress and fell in love. And I thought, I would do this dress next time. I LOVED my dress, LOVE LOVED it, but right now I like this dress too (click on "this dress" to see more)
I would just let it flare out at the bottom instead of doing the bubble look. I would just cap sleeve the top instead of doing a bolero and I would put pockets in it. I would have Jessica May do it too (my lady doesn't promote her fabulous work).
I LOVE WEDDINGS!



1 comments:
Just the title of this post made me laugh! I thought, I wonder what that one is about, haha! Sometimes I joke with Nate and say if he ever died early, then next time I'm marrying for money! Of course, I'm kidding :)
I agree, her dress is BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the lace on the top and the flower.
Post a Comment