We just got a bike seat for B, and it doesn't fit on my beach cruiser since my seat is low and the wheel is too close to it. But I want to take B on trips places. How cool are these things?! they would be so perfect! I googled "tori spelling and kids bike" (oh how I love google) and I found an article on these things! You can even put two kids on one! Check it out!5.08.2010
Need these
We just got a bike seat for B, and it doesn't fit on my beach cruiser since my seat is low and the wheel is too close to it. But I want to take B on trips places. How cool are these things?! they would be so perfect! I googled "tori spelling and kids bike" (oh how I love google) and I found an article on these things! You can even put two kids on one! Check it out!
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
wish list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
One of my friends just got one. They are pretty amazing, but super expensive.
Um, I want one. Where do I get it?
Post a Comment