
I realize this is late (I was in Cali soaking up the sun), but still a Happy Mothers day. I have these three great women in my life who I adore tremendously and am so grateful for their example to me of how to be a great mom.
I am grateful for my own mom always working so hard, being the example and taking us to church every week and showing us how important the gospel is in our lives and sharing her testimony with us.
I am grateful to my grandma who became a member in her early married years without that we wouldn't be members. Who has served 3 mission with my grandpa, who has taught me how to crochet, make great food and is very diligent in her family history!
I am grateful to my mother in law who has included me in the family and makes me feel like a family member. Who is the greatest hostest and makes the best foods. Who always is hillarious and can make you laugh so hard. Who works so hard in her church callings and loves unconditionally.
I am grateful to my many many aunts, friends and the rest of the women in my family who are also great mothers! I have learned a lot from each one of you and am grateful for you who have helped me become the mom that I am! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!





0 comments:
Post a Comment