Pages

5.27.2010

To a Nagging Mother

Just kidding mom, I don't mind

James tells me a week ago "i need a new phone" then 20 minutes later just "happens to" drop his phone in the pool. Ya, now it definitely doesn't work! I don't blame him, he just has been using old hand me down phones. So we got him a new phone and they had a "buy one, get one free" deal. So I upgraded too. These things are awesome and as you can see...B loves them too! (don't mind our bed, we were doing laundry!)

DSC_1003



DSC_1005



DSC_1006

watching the backyardigans
DSC_1008
like father like son. Now B likes to come into our bedroom in the mornings to play on our phones and now he carries one of J's old cell phones around the house pretending to talk and type on it...obviously we are setting a bad example!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I can't get over how adorable he is! So cute!