Pages

6.08.2010

The Great thing about moving

DSC_1054

I love moving. I have moved from Cali-Idaho-Utah-Cali-Utah-Hawaii-Cali-Hawaii-Arizona and now Kentucky all in a matter of 8 years. I love moving, meeting new people, making new friends. But I HATE HATE packing. But I am always sad to leave the places after I have made some fabulous friends. But lately we have been doing this...lots and lots of bags of clothes we are ready to get rid of! It's so nice to have more room in our closet, money in our pockets from selling...It's our spring cleaning done late!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This picture makes me wish we wore the same size shoe...

Meg said...

Me too! What is your shoe size? Send some of those my way!

Amy Rex said...

I've been doing some late spring cleaning too and getting rid of so much junk! I feel soooo much better! Cleaning out/organizing is seriously one of the best feelings!