Pages

6.24.2010

Utter Exhaustion

This is my last week with James.

Brady has not been sleeping well, waking up ridiculously early in the mornings!!! I think it's cause teeth are coming in...I just need a 5 hour quiet nap in AC...heaven!

We are in the midst of packing up our whole house, which is stressful when you can only do it in the evenings after working all day long, the last thing you want to do is pack. Plus we have to decide what we want for the next 1.5 months and what we don't need. That is really hard to decide!!! So we are trying to get everything done tonight after work (not looking forward to that!)

Now I'm just trying to sell stuff so I don't have to pack it, such as:
rice cooker, ice cream maker, purses, ipod touch, hudson jeans (perfect condition), george foreman grill etc. (if interested contact me!)

James Grandma who he adored just died yesterday. So he is headed out to Utah this weekend for her funeral. Which is a little hard for me for two reasons...(don't look down on me for my reasons)
a) that is a lot of money to fork out when we have tons of moving expenses coming up and only one of us will be working
b) James will be gone for a month and a half and this was my last few days with him and I'm losing that :(

So yesterday was especially crappy dealing with the death of Ina and then I missed the bus and had to walk to my car which took FOREVER in the heat and I had a blister on my foot and it bled all over my shoes :( so then it took longer to get to my car.

Don't you just hate those days? Part of me wants this week to be over, and a bigger part of me is sad cause I'm losing my husband for 6.5 weeks! hey, when it rains it pours!

3 comments:

Heidi Chandler said...

I feel ya on ALL of those fronts Erin. We are facing yet another change in our lives and while we arent really telling the general public yet, we will be moving to Alabama. Ill be spending 10 weeks away from evan =( I completely understand. I hope for the best for you!

Harding Family said...

Oh Erin I feel so bad for you. Life is hard! I have felt so much stress, and pain and sorrow and every emotion in the book over the last few months. I wish we were closer! I would help out any way I could. We are sorry to hear about James's grandma that is so sad! We will remember you in our prayers! These are crazy times for you guys but it will go fast and you will all be together again soon.

Meg said...

I'm sorry Erin. That does sound stressful! Good luck with packing and moving. You just have to get through it and it will get better.