Pages

7.08.2010

4th of July weekend pt. 3

so we started out the day by having a hawaii reunion. It was so fun to see everyone. Especially since all the kids are sooo big now and there were two that I had never met!

DSC_1478



DSC_1488

it was so fun to see the girls again and to get to catch up and laugh a lot! Kara's house was so gorgeous!!!

DSC_1499

the men minus james :( we all missed you babe!
then my mom and I went to clean the belmont condo to get it ready for the next tenants
then we went to have a family reunion at don and tamie's!

DSC_1501

all the cousins minus chels (on her mission) alicia and james!

DSC_1508

the two boys going on their mission in september one to colorado and one to chile

DSC_1517



DSC_1525

aunts

DSC_1540

grandparents and kids

DSC_1548

aleah and i (she is due in jan 2011 and my cousins wife) brady will have a cousin!!!

DSC_1551

my sis and i always pretty together!

DSC_1555



DSC_1561

brady playing soccer outside with the boys

DSC_1615

Lindsay, Sam and I ran over to walmart (i know we are sinners, but we are on vacation) and grabbed a ton of fireworks at a stand outside!

DSC_1564

so we all lit tons of fireworks

DSC_1567

brady helped and was obsessed with pointing the lighter at us, should I be afraid?!

DSC_1568

obviously trent didn't trust any of us!

DSC_1572

i love his face!

DSC_1603

our family minus james and dad :(

DSC_1611

the whole crew outside
Monday morning I went to breakfast with my old roommate Bells. It was so fun to see her!!! Then we headed to the airport. It was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Selma said...

It looks you had a great time with the fam! Lots of cool pictures!

Ryan and Megan said...

Erin- you're so gorgeous!! It looks like a great weekend, I'm kind of jealous :)