Pages

7.23.2010

Another hobby (sorry husband)

I started with this pattern and ended up with these last night (i did a large cause I like big and comfy and long, but then they were too long and big, next time a medium will do the trick...i got extra fabric to make a baby blanket...i know i'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm so excited!).
DSC_1745
I loved sewing. I loved wearing something I made. Usually scrapbooking is just for me and something I will see (cause men could care less about that), but sewing is something I can make and wear all the time! James can't wait for me to make our yearly matching pjs (usually store bought). This is my new found hobby. No wonder so many women do this!

Next week a bunch of us girls are making these! I love freshly picked and want to make their little girl dresses for friends so badly! Here is the tutorial for that! Will be posting pics when we do those!

1 comments:

Amy Rex said...

You are making me want a sewing machine So bad!!! Can't wait to see how you skirt comes out! :)