- Get mail forwarded
- pack all boxes
- get all medical records forwarded
- borrow things like air mattresses, pans and other things to get me through the next two weeks in an empty house
Yep...the list goes on and on. James comes home tonight! Hurray!!!! He along with lots of help from our ward (geeze, I love this ward...where would I be without them?!) will pack the truck tomorrow. We have parties, james farwells, and just time much needed together as a fam after being apart for 1 month! I can't believe I only have two weeks left here. It's just becoming real now and I'm trying to get all loose ends tied up and things all organized and moved forward!
Stressful! But very exciting!!!
7.30.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
CRAZY!! I'm really sorry I didn't remember that Saturday was your packing day. I had work and Ryan was gone, but still! Loser friend. Brady was making me laugh today during the songs... I'm glad he has an interest in music directing. He could totally lead our choir!
Moving is always such a big task! Espically with a little one. Good luck with it all. Glad you've got your hubby back!
Post a Comment