Pages

10.28.2010

Pumpkin Patch weekend

The Low's came down for the weekend. It was so much fun! We had a slumber party! We watched movies, katie and I worked on crafts. The next day we did a temple session (which was amazing, it's been too long!) went to huber farms, got lots of pumpkins! My mother in law even got a 120 pound pumpkin! It's awesome! Then went to dinner! It was a lot of fun!
Picnik collagePicnik collage
obviously brady looks very happy! He really did have tons of fun!
Picnik collagePicnik collagePicnik collage
he loved the ducks
Picnik collage
after we went to dinner. I LOVE this BBQ place.
They have fried pickles...brady totally loves them! So do I!
It was so much fun spending the day with our in-laws!

1 comments:

jamie t. said...

It is so fun to be with family. It also looked like a beautiful fall day. Don't you just love Fall? :)