Pages

10.26.2010

Very Exciting!

Picnik collage
felt flowers and fabric ones
halloween bag for Brady's first trick or treat (tutorial HERE)
pj pants for james
a new fabulous desk in the work!
Picnik collage
a great photo mural to go on our blank wall when you walk in the house. James won't put the frames up till I have the pictures!!! Ugh, so I'm trying to decide what I want!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Erin I am so proud of your super craftiness!! I seriously love your flowers, so cute! There wouldn't be a tutorial for that you could send my way would there?

Anonymous said...

I love the felt flowers. I'm with angela, is there a tutorial for the flowers. And I love brady's bag.
I can't wait to see the picture you put up.

meghan said...

Love love love!!! Those flowers. I'm with the other ladies...teach us how!