Pages

12.01.2010

Please forgive me

Ugh, nasty eh? Sorry you had to see this...6am is never pretty!
I got bangs again, I have missed them the past few months! They are a pain to keep up, but this time I'm going to remember to keep cutting them. James kinda laughed at me. I worked at a hair salon for years, but could never do mine more than anything straight! I have wanted to curl my hair so pretty for years, but am totally retarded. My hairstylist actually showed me how! Well James laughed and said it looked weird to have straight bangs and curls...
What do YOU think.
Please be honest!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, it would look WEIRDER if your bangs where CURLED! seriously? short little curly cues? No! No.

James doesn't know what he's talking about, you look great!!!

Amy Rex said...

Love it! Super cute!!!

cassie said...

i have to say curled hair and bangs is cute b/c i am one who does that when i have bangs. i think you look darling!

Unknown said...

No way, you look adorable!! You totally pull it off!

Anonymous said...

I like it. You kinda have to be brave to sport bangs and you do it well.

Emily said...

Ok-first of all you are lucky to be able to wear bangs. I did bangs once and they went everywhichaway. Yes, everywhichaway. haha Also, I wish I could curl my hair like that! I would SO love to learn-I've had so many failed attempts. All in all-I think straight bangs and curls look good-nobody does curly bangs anyway. I could totally hear Sam saying the same thing to me too if I did that. He'd just be happy I had curly hair actually. I totally didn't recognize you in this pic. either! I thought it was a different person altogether. And one more thing-6am? You're crazy.

Kerry said...

I've had bangs for awhile now, and I hardly ever wear my hair straight. You look adorable. I love it!

Harding Family said...

I think it looks super cute! Don't curl your bangs... You would look like they did in the 80's! Scary!

Shawndel said...

More pictures please. I am sure they will come, but you I want to see the whole face with the hair. I am loving the bangs and curlas, by the way. So cute. Your curls are awesome, too. You did a bang up job. Get it? Bang up because of the bangs, too. But seriously, so cute. Did they last all day?

Nicklepickle said...

Not at all! You look freaking HOT! Even if it is 6AM. I wish I looked that good at 6AM. KEEP IT!

Karen said...

I love the bangs and the curls. You would look adorable with any style.

Willy in Chile said...

Why not curly bangs with straight hair?? Bet you didn't think of that combination now.

I love it. Keep it. You look pretty, E. My heart misses you.

The Murdocks said...

I agree with everyone. The bangs look great! It doesn't matter if you hair is curled or not. Beautiful!