- i have decided that I would want to make it through this show, just for the fabulous vacations!
- I already looked up the Resort in Costa Rica, I sent it to James praying that he would take me there sOON!!
- Michelle wears the same purple tank every time she goes anywhere, get a new one! You are on National TV!
- Why do the girls only ever wear lounge clothes? Why wouldn't you want to look super cute knowing you are going to see Brad soon
- Poor brad and all the sweatiness that is happening with that shirt he is wearing! Good color, but you can see too much sweat happening
- Britt is wearing hearts AGAIN
- Chantal O's outfit for her date is not flattering for her stomach
- I of course think that these girls should wear makeup, but what is with the HEAVY HEAVY makeup! You are in the jungle and it's VERY humid...how about just a little blush and some waterproof mascara...they all look like they are going for miss america and it's gross!
- I want to do that zip line
- I hate how whenever they do a dangerous date they relate it to how a relationship works...who really thinks like that!
- Brad looks totally freaked out about going on the zip line, hilarious!
- Did the producers forget they were in the tropics and it rains A LOT! Wouldn't a tent be perfect for their picnic?
- Oh vomit, all he had was a white collar shirt?! Every guys favorite thing..and he didn't have any shorts she could wear either?
- I do like that even though he has had the opportunity to get crazy many times with many girls he really pulls back and shows some self control, unlike the Jillian and Ed scene that we are all still so scarred by!
- That was such a small waterfall to repel down, I would want more than just that!
- Did you notice that EVERYDAY Britt wore a top with hearts and jewelry with hearts...are you 12?!
- I can't believe how crazy Michelle is, and how she is a hitter!
- Why didn't Michelle or Emily wear a jacket? Too cool?
- Emily's suit is so adorable, poor thing should not have gone under water...that eye makeup was everywhere!!! Anyone ever heard of WATERPROOF?!
- Is Michelle having her own playboy photoshoot while she is laying on those rocks by herself?
- I don't get Brad's tattoo, but I wish it was fake, cause it's ugly and so HUGE!
- Ugh, Alli is so annoying and so dramatic "I'm going to throw up" really?!
- I'm thankful for Brad putting Michelle in her place, does he not get it. He really isn't thinking with his head at this point (surprise, surprise)
- I'm glad that he didn't give the rose out, maybe he has to call his therapist first and have him decide!
- Ugh, I would hate Alli's date, bats totally freak me out!
- How many times is Brad going to tell each girl how proud he is of her for conquering her fear? Is that now a pre-req to have some major fear?!
- Just because there are candles, doesn't make it romantic...that would be so uncomfortable and yuck down there!
- Alli is boring, and there is something about her that is just annoying.
- How did they get out here?
- That is the most awkward date ever! I can't believe she interrupted him as he was telling her off. How uncomfortable to tell him that you have strong feelings for him and love talking to him, and then he tells you he doesn't feel anything. Poor girl!
- It was awkward also since they never looked at each other. It was everywhere but!
- Did they have a braiding party at their house?
- What the heck is up with Michelle's front twist thing bang...horrible. I thought she was a hair stylist...so far, not impressed!
- ITs really annoying how dramatic the girls get when someone comes for luggage, as if they are surprised!
- Michelle is so annoying, once again! I like how everything she says about Chantal, she is!
- She is so controlling and manipulative, how does he not see this
- What is with Chantals dress, that is so ugly, and the material is horrible! She needs major help!
- I like how she really doesn't think she is crazy, and she thinks she listens well with Brad, but she doesn't at all. The reason she doesn't know him as well as she wishes, cause she always is talking about Chantal and controlling him. She never tries to talk about them and get to know him.
- Chantal is kinda becoming really annoying, who cares who said something to Brad, it wasn't your date, and you already have a rose!
- I really do like Brad and Shawntel, she is growing on me.
- Britts dress looks like a sprite commercial!
- It's obvious who is going home...no doubt about it
- Why do all the girls that get kicked off say "I always push away so I don't have to be vulnerable" does everyone have issues with getting close?!
- I'm so stoked for next week, is it monday night yet?!
2.08.2011
The Bachelor {episode 6}
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
reality tv
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Skyler and I stayed at Tabacon in Arenal in Costa Rica a few years ago. It was so awesome, especially the hot springs. It was so beautiful and luscious. You would love it!
Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe how everything Michelle says about the others girls she continues to describe herself with every word! And excuse me for saying but she pretty much just makes him pitch a tent or something that's why she is still around!;)And she totally turned everything back on him at the cocktail party and then when he called her out she pulled the water works on him! She knows how to play him that's for sure!
I hope next week is her last week.
Crazy/awkward date with Alli.
Not sure why Britt is still around!?
Can't wait for next week!
I just love you Erin! I don't watch the show, but now I want to. I feel like I missing out. I've been feeling like I've missed so much of you, James, and Brady. I am so thankful that you blog because I can still be involved even though I'm so far away!
I just can't figure out why Britt is still around?!??! Makes no sense whatsoever!
Post a Comment