- can someone please explain why brad is in nyc?
- I love his newsies cap!
- I'm glad that Brad realized that Ashley is super emotional
- Chantal's outfit...she looks like a flight attendant...but maybe one from halloween with that shiny ugly top!
- at least she paired that with hudson jeans...at least they look nice. You think if you can spend $200 on jeans you can spend a little more on a great top
- her dog is creepy, so many animals for a single girl...weird
- Brad really likes to layer those shirts
- Wow Chantals family. Her mom has got some work done on her.
- What is with her moms hair?! There is a few layers where it looks like she has a long tupee on top
- Huge house, but doesn't seem like a place you could feel comfortable in
- Wow, both masons...amazing. I have those in my family too! We should all be BEST FRIENDS!
- That sculpture is creepy
- Thanks for Chantals dad taking Brad is like 5 different rooms to talk. Obviously he wanted to show his house off to the world
- I think ya need some more wine in that room!
- Chantals mom seems to not really care about her and Brad, or she just got botox done and really can't show emotion
- Fries, cheese and gravy. How nasty!
- Ashley is like a crazy little monkey that can't stay off Brad. What is she like a 12 year old girl!
- She isn't even done with Dental school yet? Then why is she calling herself a dentist. I guess James can just tell everyone he is a Dentist now.
- Weird that she told him she can see his crown...uh...ok.
- What is with the screaming? Am I missing out on that with my family? Maybe I'll try doing that next week when I see them!
- The family is outgoing, but so weird! Are the kids all from the same parents...they look nothing alike!
- Why does Shawntel have to take him through the funeral home? So weird!
- He is so uncomfortable
- I think he already made his decision in kicking her off.
- do they need to use creepy music?
- Does she need to really show him what she does to the body. Can't she tell that he feels awkward about it?
- Her family is awkward. The mom didn't say one word!
- Weird, that she never told her dad that she might now take over the business. You think they would have that talk before she went on the show
- Her dad is scary! What manipulation using the fact that she wasn't there for her teachers daughters death and how they needed her!
- How many pictures can they have in their bedroom
- It's so bright outside, why is he leaving so early. HE leaves everyone else late at night!
- Did Emily just see Ricky? No one is crying so it must just be reenacted!
- I love how she talks about making a new friend! What a good way to word it to Ricky.
- He is so nervous, I guess I would be too!
- Poor little girl, would probably be better if there were no cameras!
- Emily really wants Ricky to like Brad.
- Um, I want that house SO BAD!
- I Want that playroom SO BAD!
- I think Emily would be so great for Brad!
- I love that Brad is so respectful, but does he have to be awkward about it!
- Way to go Emily, way to make him kiss you! I love that sass coming out and she is finally becoming more outgoing!
- I hope they get married, they are so dang cute!
- Why does Chantal always not get it and wear horrible rose ceremony outfits! It's too big in the back and her hair is weird!
- Emily of course always looks perfect. I have never not loved her outfit!
- It was obvious Shawntel was going home. But she was so nice and sweet in complimenting him and not saying "why didnt I get a rose" like they usually do. She is very graceful and talks so well, years ahead of her age.
- Does Shawntel realize that Brad might have been nice, but he didn't really treat her like a princess. He didn't plan the dates or anything!
- South Africa, great great location!
- Love Emilys outfit for their picnic!
- So excited for next week!!!!
2.23.2011
The Bachelor {episode 8}
Posted by
Erin
Labels:
the bachelor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Brad was killing me, how "out of respect" he wasn't going to kiss Emily...like Emily said, "if this works out, she'll always be upstairs sleeping!" haha In Chris Harrisons blog, he made fun of Brad for that and said that is was spoken like a person who doesn't have any kids. Seriously Brad! She's not going to wake up, and if she does come downstairs, look at that flight of stairs...you'll be able to hear her!
Yeah, Shawntels dad was a douche, he was giving her the guilt trip the whole time she was home. I will miss her though. I knew Brad wasn't going to pick her, but I wanted her to at least be in the top 3.
Chantel's mom has had some work done...from the looks of it, so has her DAD!
I agree with all your funny comments. :) Can't wait for next week.
just wanna say that i'm glad i'm not the only one obsessed with this show.
love reading your stream of consciousness comments. hilarious.
this time it was super obvious that he was sending shawntel home (which made me just want to tell her to stop when she told him she loved him). who do you think is next - ashley maybe?
Ashley's going next.....she's too childish He is too scared of her "independence" as well.
I really like Emily, but I still say that Brad will pick Chantal and Emily will be the next Bachelorette. It'll be just like the Jason (with a kid) season...only I hope Emily still is like-able the second go round. I remember I totally liked Jason when he was on the Bachelorette but then when he was on the Bachelor, he was just so annoying!
You are so right on! Love it! Emily is def perfect in every way! She looks like Holly from the horribly trashy girls next door...with class. Love her as well! Chantal is always BUss UP! For her family having that much money, she never looks like she learned how to use it in the shopping world! She would be so much prettier without the boob job and 909er style. A bit of modesty would do that child good.
Post a Comment