Pages

2.22.2011

Where did he learn this?

DSC_0461DSC_0467
He got a camera from Auntie Lala so he could be like me. He loves taking fake pictures with that thing. He now sets it up, presses the button, and then goes to pose infront of it! I have no idea where he learned that since I never do that! It's pretty hilarious to watch him do that all over the house! What a vain child!

4 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

hahaha I love it.

Unknown said...

Oh how I love it!! Kaitlin used to do this with her play camera all the time when he was here! B just has a super good memory!

Lindsay Rondo said...

haha this is awesome!! What a funny little guy!
And CONGRATS and your second one on the way! So exciting!

Megan Marie said...

this is the cutest thing ever!!! he's one smart kido!