Feeling great!
Seriously...not to make people hate me (ok you are going to do that anyways, just like I hate those girls who are 28 weeks and look like me at 2 months and say they are huge). But I love pregnancy! I have had a few days where I am pooped to the max or feeling slightly ill, but overall It's been great! Of course I have already been told "you are huge". At least thus far I have only gained 3 pounds, which I feel has gone to my chest! I'm still in regular jeans, thank goodness for looow rise! My cravings, I really haven't had many. Cucumber and turkey sandwiches, doritos, hamburgers...but nothing lasts very long! Brady pushes on my tummy and says "baby", sometimes he looks under his t-shirt and says "baby", but with a scared voice! I always remind him that even though he has a big tummy, there is no baby in there! Hurray for 12 weeks down and 28 (hopefully less) to go!




13 comments:
You look super cute. I am SO hoping I can look as cute when I get prego! I am so scared of just getting HUGE!
Too cute! I am glad that things are going so well. Brady is going to be such a great big brother.
you look so cute!!!! yay for babies!! so excited to watch your belly grow!! let me know if you need anything.
I love your belly bump. You look great and only 3lbs, that is awesome. I'm glad your pregnancy has been an easy one so far. The cucumber and turkey sandwich sounds great. I think I'll go eat one right now.
Im definitely growing much more rapidly this time around! Do you feel that way too? I mean seriously, no one could even tell I was pregnant until I was at least 20 weeks last time. Growing so rapidly made me feel mega fat. You look awesome, for sure.
You look so cute! I am glad the pregnancy has been pretty easy so far! I can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy!
you're so dang cute. i want to poke your belly!!
Ah look at that baby bump... so cute! You look great!
looking quite cute!!!
I was HUUUUUUGE the second time around!
Look at you!!! You look great! and your boobs isn't the worst place to gain 3lbs! :)
And don't worry, I don't hate you, I always loved my pregnancies too!!
Apparently I don't know how to type! You look super cute. I love baby bellies! :)
You look great! Cute belly. I hope you are having a girl, too--one of each just sounds like so much fun!
Post a Comment