Pages

3.15.2011

The Bachelor {episode 11}


  • Brad what is with so many layers, and of the same colors?
  • I need to put Cape Town, South Africa on my list of places I need to go! So gorgeous!
  • So cute how choked up he is seeing his family, obviously they are all really close
  • I like when he said he would propose, his family was so excited. They just want him finally married off!
  • What is Chantal wearing with the white lace tank under? You thought that was the best idea to meet the family in? Not the best look for her body.
  • Why has she not been dieting? She is on national TV and Brad's body is rockin...so is Em's
  • Didn't she jump into marriage the first time, maybe she should slow down a little and date before she marries Brad right away.
  • She is really good with his family though.
  • I love how he jumped up when the doorbell rang for Emily, obviously excited to see her!
  • Of course her outfit is adorable
  • Emily is so cute with the family. Love all the "y'all"
  • Did Brad just defend Chantal against Emily when the fam was talking, oh please!
  • I love that the family realized the Emily is so "poised" and that they obviously love her. How can you not love a classy southern gal
  • Chantal what are you wearing? Those shorts are way to tiny for you!
  • She walks like she has something up her behind.
  • threats that she better get a ring at the end of this. She keeps giving lots of hints that it "better" go to her
  • Another fear/jump in/adventure metaphor for a relationship...i hate those
  • Shark diving is not scary at all, and there was only 1 shark. I've done it with 4 people in a tight spot and there were tons of sharks!
  • What is with the homemade gifts, who started this tradition?
  • You traveled the world for him and no one else...don't you think it's because ABC paid for all the traveling and all your exciting dates?
  • "I made myself cry"...really?!??!!!
  • They kiss so weird
  • Really Greys Anatomy is going to have singing? This is not glee
  • Emily looks adorable, but a bad choice for a windy day!
  • She doesn't seem amazed by Cape Hope and flying
  • I love how they hold hands and kiss each others hands and are really all over each other in a sweet way
  • don't get her hopes up by continually telling her how much your family loved her
  • He seems so nervous on their evening date
  • His speech brought tears to my eyes, that is the sweetest speech I have ever heard!
  • Why couldn't she just kiss him and tell him how much it means to her instead of "it's not always fun"
  • Hello there, of course there will be surprises
  • She seems like she is pushing him away on purpose
  • I'm sure he realizes what it is like sometimes, he does have nieces and nephews and I'm sure heard a lot from them
  • I wonder what she gave him in that bag
  • Did she wear makeup to bed? Fake wake up for sure
  • Hey Boobs Mcgee, pull your tank up!
  • Ugh, your ankle heart tat, you think you could afford to have it removed
  • I hate all the talking from Brad, Emily and Chantal on their feelings...we have heard these a million times over the course of 6 weeks
  • He isn't going to go running on the beach topless, that is a first in bachelor history
  • Thanks for Neil Lang always having a talk, like he really cares about what is going on. He just wants to make money and get free advertising
  • Do both girls really have journals they write in? I thought that was just a Mormon thing.
  • Chantals dress is pretty, but it's too dramatic for the day..she looks like she is singing in the opera. Is this the first black dress worn for final rose?
  • LOVE EM's dress! How gorgeous is that!
  • No last minute videos with the last chance to declare your love and change his mind? First time
  • Brads speech to Chantal sounded like she was the one
  • Stop telling her that your feelings for someone else were stronger!
  • Stop asking her if she is ok, and asking if she has anything she wants to say. She just got rejected on national TV!
  • Oh hun, your dress strap out the side, didn't you check that in the mirror?
  • I feel bad for her even though I'm so excited that em has won
  • Don't they ever have tissues in the limos for them!
  • Oh Honey, you are only 28, you have plenty of time to find love
  • Dumbest fancy feast commercial I have ever seen! What man would build a room for a cat?
  • How excited is Brad to see Emily!
  • "not the first time you've taken my breath away" how sweet!!
  • BEST BACHELOR PROPOSAL EVER!
  • They are so cute, yep...totally cried!
  • Wow, chantal's hair looks amazing on the after the final rose
  • Why does chantal have to ask those Questions to Brad. She just seems pathetic and desperate. He loved someone else, get over it.
  • Is chantal really happy? After she just looked desperate and was sobbing over Brad. She is happy with a new guy? Ya right!
  • That man is obviously a rebound found in a bar!
  • How many times during this show was Brad said "I've always been honest with you" with everyone!
  • Brad and Emily have already broken up once and changed their wedding date...not hopeful
  • If they are engaged where is the ring?
  • I do think she is smart waiting on marriage and dating in the real world for awhile...realistic and logical
  • She is really insecure. She won, why should she care how he was on the show. It was obvious he always liked her way more than any other girl
  • I love her hair color now way more!
  • Wow, she just keeps calling him out left and right!
  • I can't believe she just announced that he has a bad temper
  • How does she not know how to give, she is a mother...that is all you do
  • Three couples out of like 16, who cares about their advice
  • Jason & Molly - I don't like either of you at all...but molly your dress is pretty
  • Trista & Ryan - wow, 7 years...way to go! Ryan has a lot of good things to say
  • Roberto & Ali - love roberto and what he had to say
  • I can't believe Trista said "so you can follow in our footsteps", really?
  • Oh, Brad got the ring sized...sweet
  • After the final rose, I give them 1 month
What did you think?

7 comments:

meghan said...

Ha! I second EVERYTHING you said. So funny, and so true! I missed watching this season with you- your commentary is hilarious!

Lance and Kara Ford Family said...

I so wished it would be a fairytale ending.... kind of was, but then there is reality... I want to say that they will get married, I give them 6 months until a final, it's over... :( Boo hoo on the fairytale not being a reality. But I love you!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

How is it, that almost everything you say, I think the same thing? haha I want to comment on each little bullet point!

But I will just say this: I love how Chris introduced Ali/Roberto, Trista/Ryan and Jason/Molly as "our favorite Bachelor couples." Uh, I'm sorry but they are the ONLY couples that are still together, and Molly isn't even the girl Jason picked in the first place!

Georges said...

Great summary! I love how Brad kept re-assuring Emily that he wasn't giving up on them! It was nice to finally see a REAL After the Rose.....not all this lovey dovey crap and then break up later. They were pretty open with what they are going through and quite simply, life isn't a "REALITY" show or any other show on TV or on the big screen. I'm hopeful that they can make it, but that is only if they are BOTH willing to COMMIT to make it together. LOVE can only take you so far, but it's in the COMMITMENT that will take a relationship the distance. I think I kinda saw a different Brad on After the Final Rose. He seemed to be quite committed, but Emily on the other hand didn't seem like she was quite there yet. Only time will tell I guess.

James and Elizabeth said...

I agree "Best Bacholor Proposal ever". I hope they can work through all the struggles.
I recommend Em needs some counseling and self reflecting. Since Brad's already done that he might just be the right guy to help her. Let's hope she can work through all her doubts.

Anonymous said...

I always love your commentary. :-)

Anonymous said...

p.s. What do you think about the new bachelorette?
"Dentist" Ashley.