Pages

3.17.2011

BORING!!!

Yep, this is what I feeling like yelling at Blog's. I just haven't really been into it lately. Ok, it's been awhile since all I post about is the Bachelor, which I don't even enjoy doing. Maybe it's the pregnancy, maybe it's just the time I am spending with Brady and James that is WAAAY more important. Anyways. I have a million pictures to post...maybe one day I'll do that!
  • We did California and Disneyland and so many other things. It was so fun to go home, SOO FUN! Man, I hate living on the other coast (not really, but I do desperately miss the beach). It was a great break, not quite long enough...but it was fabulous!
  • James is on his class board and now on the ASDA board too so he is even more busy that he was, and we see him less, but he loves what he is doing.
  • Brady is growing up more and more every day and talking more, we are still a little concerned with his talking, but have another or month or so before Speech people will work with him. But he makes us laugh so hard and is just the most well behaved kid, I hope to have 20 more like him!
  • I have had a few photoshoots and have quite a few more booked now that it is spring! Hopefully more and more come along, cause man I love to take pics for people!
  • Brady was sick for about a week and James has been sick the last 4 days, so I have been exhausted dealing with all that!
  • I can't even think anymore...so that is about it!

1 comments:

James and Elizabeth said...

Life gets to be that way sometimes. I'm glad you had a great trip. I can't wait to see pictures.

James seems to doing well and enjoying the busy load. Way to go.

My mom's a speech pathologist and works with kids all the time. I'm sure Brady vocab and speech will pick up soon.

Take care and try to enjoy some R&R just for you sometime.