Hi, um, what am I going to do now on Monday nights when I no longer am able to watch the Bachelor... Boo and then get on your blog and read all your hilarious commentating. boo :( PS, congrats on baby #2!
My kiddo love his buzz too! Well hello- good to "meet" someone who's from around here! I don't think KY is redneck- I used to live in Virginia so I expected it to be a lot like there and it kinda is. I just happened to search for Target's online and it told me there were none. There aren't any Bank of America's though! Or are there? I don't think websites update their locations as often as they are built (;
3 comments:
Hi, um, what am I going to do now on Monday nights when I no longer am able to watch the Bachelor... Boo and then get on your blog and read all your hilarious commentating. boo :( PS, congrats on baby #2!
My kiddo love his buzz too! Well hello- good to "meet" someone who's from around here! I don't think KY is redneck- I used to live in Virginia so I expected it to be a lot like there and it kinda is. I just happened to search for Target's online and it told me there were none. There aren't any Bank of America's though! Or are there? I don't think websites update their locations as often as they are built (;
Oh and to answer your question we're not here for dental school- just work. Although we were asked that about 100 times at church yesterday lol
Post a Comment