Pages

3.29.2011

Disneyland!!!

5524773539_bb0ae94c1f_b
one pic that I tried on!
DSC_0452DSC_0479
yep, brady is standing...a lot of rides he is standing
DSC_0484
brady loves this one of mimi and auntie tt. I love their faces!
DSC_0488
we were given a daredevil...this is as we were going into the ride. he loved it, my still sensitive prego boobs, did not!
DSC_0512
DSC_0589
of course, we find water spouts and he has to get soaked!
DSC_0529
hilarious. he loved this ride! I videotaped it and it's so funny to watch!
DSC_0591
my aunt and cousin came for a bit to come and hang out
DSC_0608
yep, brady had to meet him. because of this...he definitely thinks he is a real person!
DSC_0543
thanks to less than 10 min lines the whole day! Seriously, I will never not go on a wednesday again! We were able to stay on the carousel ride 4x in a row...brady found this entertaining!
DSC_0567DSC_0581
yep, this kid was spoiled!
DSC_0519
love my hubby!
DSC_0612
completely pooped at the end of the day! I didn't even care that I didn't go on a lot of rides. I just loved watching brady's face light up. That made it so much better!

4 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

I was so confused with that first picture of Cinderella Castle at Disney World...I thought, "I thought she went to California!" haha

James and Elizabeth said...

Wow. What great memories. Gwenevere loves looking at the Brady and Woody picture. Looks like a super fun day.

Crystal & Brandon said...

how fun! i wish i knew or it registered to me that you were here in cali and so close to me! i would have loved to have u take jadyns pictures. next time... next time..

Shanae said...

so fun, love all the pictures!! It is amazing how these vacations have a whole new light and excitement when you get to see your kids having the time of their life. LOVE IT!!!!