Pages

3.28.2011

Family

Last night was so sad. We talk every sunday to My mom, dad and sister in California. Brady loves it and looks forward to it. After a very entertaining time yesterday with my family pulling out all their crazy shenanigans Brady started sobbing when I said that they had to go bye bye. He kept saying "mimi, papa in car" wanting them to come and visit, but I think he was trying to say that he wanted to go to their house. Why not?! He goes to disneyland, feeds ducks, does train stores, aquariums, mcdonalds, tons of ice cream and gets lots of presents! Who doesn't want that? Plus he loves how silly Auntie tin tin is with him and wrestling with Papa and who doesn't love how interested my mom acts in every single word that comes out of his mouth!
He sobbed and sobbed and sobbed which in turn made my mom cry and I was crying too.I have loved living all over, from Hawaii to Kentucky and 4 states in between it has been a great experience for me and us as a family of two, then three and now four. But having a little guy who loves family...it's hard. I have friends who get to do lunch with their moms and sisters every week, and has multiple get together with cousins. I wish we could do that now. It makes it a little harder living far from everyone. Whether two hours or 35 hours, it stinks now. I just countdown till our next family get together and pray that it comes soon! Thank goodness for another baby coming so that I can see more family sooner rather than later! I really am grateful for family.
Speaking of family...saw these pictures of my nieces and nephews last night and had to show them to Brady because we have pics of them up so he knows who everyone is even if we all live so far apart. Aren't they so cute?!
Doesn't Sammy look like he could Brady's big brother?!

2 comments:

cassie said...

a similar thing happened to us with riley a couple of weeks ago. it was the first time i really realized how much i wish we lived closer to family. it broke my heart. it really can be so hard.

RuSty and LaLa said...

I am coming back into the real world after having my baby. Just read that you are having baby number two! So exciting!