Pages

3.26.2011

Tis The Season

I need a swim suit that my boobs won't be fallin all out of...that is all they do these days! If only I could fit into this for the summer...hopefully it goes down in price and I can get it for next summer! That will be lovely! Notice how there is always so many cute things when you are prego and can't wear them! And PS: why do they make maternity swim suits so ugly and the cute ones are $150! I already know I'm going to be a whale, lets not make me look like the ugliest thing out there, thanks!

5 comments:

Rylia said...

Amen sister. I am so irritated with maternity swim suits. I told Ryan I'm just going to use a bikini top with some sort of bottom and the longest tanktop I can find to wear over it. That would be cuter than the things I'm finding in the stores! AND a million dollars cheaper.

Emily said...

I totally agree! None of the affordable pregnancy swim suites are cute at all! The green bathing suite is cute that you put a pic. of. Unfortunately I can't pull off a bikini being pregnant. I feel way chubbier this go around than I was with Ava. Let me know if you find any cute affordable swim suites!

bbcurfew said...

i'm looking for a regular suit for this summer and all the ones i like are ridiculously expensive!! they're more than full on outfits. ugh.

Unknown said...

Um, this swimsuit is super cute! Where is it from?

Cierra said...

AMEN SISTER! i am going to be hugely prego this summer and was having the same exact thought. i pretty much want every one-piece from j. crew right now. if only i could fit into them and they weren't my life savings. someone needs to come up with cute maternity suits that are affordable. let me know if you find any!